Monday 12 May 2014

The Mood Board


On Week 2, I was put into a group of 4 new people I’ve never talked to including a nice girl called Rebecca and I think it was her boyfriend beside her? Anyway a big sheet of paper was laid down and Justin said we had to create a mood board to come up with cutlery ideas. I wasn’t bothered because I need some ideas, 10 minutes in and the group was friendly, we came up with all sorts of wacky ideas like a Thermal Spoon, Angry Birds slingshot, Wolverine Stanley knife like cutlery, spinning fork top for noodles and etc. We then had to switch to I think it was called a fish bone or fish scale, something fish related, that means we create individual categories and spawn one idea after another to create long extensions sticking out like a fish scale. After today I was a little cheered up and I had a few ideas to take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment