Monday 12 May 2014

One Sick Weekend


One Wednesday I had to take the day of because I felt light headed and it didn’t seem worth it to go home at 11:30am. Thursday it got progressively worse, I had planned to sketch all my cutlery into my sketch book because it looked empty and I felt behind. Annoyed that I had to deal with Anto’s work, I sketched website stuff but I had to finish early, later in the night I began sketching my cutlery. I popped on a wrestling PPV DVD and sketched till it finished and called it a night because I was still sick. Friday I felt alright but I worked on Anto’s stuff all day and finished up. Saturday morning I sketched till the night, I done 10 pages worth of content with a least 4 per page and that’s when I through in the towel. I had produced good quality sketches with various media ideas like Angry Birds, Soul Calibur, Tekken, X-Men, The Avengers. I had to look at a picture of the item and draw from my head, editing any parts when I’m done. Sunday morning I woke up covered in sweat, the cold was gone but the cough remained. From morning to 6pm I colored in my sketches adding the additional pen, when I was done I smiled but I had to get dressed to go out to dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment