Monday 12 May 2014

The Measuring


Unrelated to cutlery, the beginning of week 6 we had to measure each other. I was paired with a group of guys but when I turned around I saw Kayleigh, Nathan and Rebecca, like the traitor I was I jumped ship to a better group. We had unique ways of measuring particular body parts, I’m not going to list everything, only the bits I can remember. We had to lift our shirts to measure our waist, put our chin on a tabletop and measure our head length. The two females where a little uncomfortable with me measuring the shoulder blade to the … ugh pectoral boobie region but the same couldn’t be said for me. Gary was very helpful, he held one part of the long tape measure along with me. For a combined result per body part, me and Gary both measured the same part separate and calculated it at the end. Maybe that’s why class finished before we could finish. Kayleigh said ‘She felt like a Test Subject’ but it wasn’t so bad. To finish, I left everyone to measure their own crotch and we packed up. Pretty fun not going to lie this class was.

No comments:

Post a Comment