Monday 12 May 2014

New SketchBook, More Designs

One weekend, I had another brainwave of games and themes I could use for my cutlery. I turned on the TV and put on my headphones to once again draw but this time it was in my new sketchbook I just bought. Searching Google for ideas, I found a seat design for an old Renault and I love Renault seats so I thought I could draw a fork with metal used from Renault cars and a padded seat designed handle. I felt happy until I saw the result, my seat design from the side looked like a dick with testicles. Moving on I saw this beautiful, awesome looking Lamborghini with orange trimmings and edges, I had to draw it. After creating a wide, sharp blade I then started to draw the handle based on the shape of the car with orange plastic for a nice touch and vents to finish it of. It was simple to create a fork and spoon after it. My Little Pony was next, don’t ask because I don’t know why myself, I thought it would appeal to children and rubber tops would help it fit into baby jars, they look awesome to be honest. To finish of I created tools based on … Minecraft, the genius idea to have a pole below the head, all you have to do is slide your 4 chosen blocks to customize your own knife or fork like a bracelet. The diamond design could be used for a spoon head and red stone designs could light up when hit.  





No comments:

Post a Comment